- This event has passed.
PUBLIC SPEAKING: How to Visually DESIGN & Confidently DELIVER Your Message (Singapore)
9 April 2018 @ 9:00 am - 10 April 2018 @ 5:00 pm
MASTER the most important SKILLS to become a POWERFUL PRESENTER …
“Gerry is super excellent. He brought you to simple yet very POWERFUL concepts. One of the few “life-changing” training I have had in my career.” ~ VP of Customer Experience, Telekom Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur“
“This training was worth every penny. Gerry was awesome at delivering the topic.” ~ Executive Performance Manager, Petronas Oil, Singapore
“There are two words to describe the training… inspiring and transforming!” ~ Administrative Officer, Chief Minister of Sarawak
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
Clearly, the testimonials above provide you with compelling endorsements to participate in this training. In addition, whether you are thinking of attending yourself – or if you are in HR and are considering this workshop for your colleagues – following is another conclusive reason to attend:
In late 2017, LinkedIn surveyed over 2,000 Executives asking what skills are most needed for the year 2018 and Communication/Presentation Skills were ranked #2. (p.s. one of MGT OPEN’s other training specialties – namely Leadership – was ranked #1. Our www.mgtopen.com website has a calendar of all our upcoming Public workshops and how you can organise In-House training at your company at a time most convenient to you and your colleagues).
– Printed Workshop Manual
– Post-Workshop Summary (PDF) for Continuing Study
– Digital Video of your Simulated Presentation or Speech
– Framed “Certificate of Accomplishment”
– Buffet Group Lunches, am and pm coffee break and snacks
MORE COMPELLING REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE:
– SPEAK with inspiring self-confidence before colleagues, clients or investors
– MASTER “neuro-scientific” STORYTELLING skills to ignite interest and be more memorable
– VISUALISE your content to sell your ideas and allow viewers to quickly understand
– LEARN how to effectively use your body posture, gestures and facial expressions
– LISTEN to and WATCH yourself on a video-recorded simulated pitch or presentation
– STRUCTURE an easy-to-follow presentation, speech or pitch
– DEVELOP quick and easy techniques to overcome stress and nervousness
– CONVINCE your audience with EMOTIONS (“They may forget what you said; but they will NEVER forget how you made them feel”)
– DESIGN your presentation according to our “billboard” strategy and the Golden Ratio
– COMPLETE the workshop with new skills and self-confidence plus receive many website links to further improve the way you present and speak in public long after the workshop is completed!
– ASSESS your personal strengths as a presenter and/or Public Speaker
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This 2-day, highly-interactive workshop is designed for individuals from both the Private, Government, Academic, Professional and NGO Sectors who need to improve their skills and self-confidence when delivering presentations to the Board, colleagues or clients, providing lectures and/or speaking in public at Conferences – specifically those from the following portfolios:
– Board Level, C-Suite Executives
– Government Department Heads
– Self-Employed Professionals and Entrepreneurs
– Public, Media and Press Relations
– Professors and Lecturers
– Sales and Marketing
– Corporate Identity – Internal & External – Communications
– Project and Performance Management
– International Operations
OTHER S.E. ASIA COMPANIES THAT RECENTLY BENEFITTED FROM THIS TRAINING:
– Petronas Oil (Singapore)
– Telekom Malaysia (KL)
– itelligence (Malaysia)
– MicroStrategy (Singapore)
– Transit Link (Singapore)
– Hong Kong Police Force (HK)
– Dow Chemical (Singapore)
– Chief Minister’s Office (Sarawak)
– University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
– Sarawak Energy SEB (Sarawak)
– JSU Food & Beverages (Indonesia)
– Inter-Chillers (Australia)
– Cebu Pacific Air (Philippines)
– SME Bank (KL)
– U. of Bangkok (Thailand)
– Kredit Bank (Cambodia)
– Hoppecke Pacific Asia (Singapore)
– PTTP Exploration (Thailand)
– Randack (India)
– Deutsche Bank
– Allianz Insurance
– European Central Bank
– Boston Consulting
“Appraisal 60 out of 60 possible points. This is one of the best training sessions I have ever been to. A very inspiring trainer.” ~ Executive Assistant, Sarawak Energy, Kuching
“Mr. Kierans received feedback of 499/500 possible points – the highest Lecturer rating ever!” ~ Director, Bangkok University School of Entrepreneurship Management, Bangkok
“During my many years in Leadership Development, I have not engaged in a more helpful or inspiring workshop!” ~ Associate Dean, Hong Kong U. of Science & Technology, Hong Kong
“Mr Kierans’ presentation style was excellent…60 out of 60 points.” ~ VP Strategic Communications, ISKANDAR Regional Development Authority, Singapore
“After undertaking training with Gerry Kierans, there was a palpable improvement in audience feedback – now I even receive enthusiastic claps! I highly-recommend his training to anyone who makes public presentations or moderates internal meetings.” ~ General Counsel & Senior Adviser, European Central Bank, Frankfurt
“Mr. Kierans’ inspiration & creativity transformed my skills enabling me to communicate with, and thus lead, my colleagues more effectively.” ~ Partner and Managing Director at Boston Consulting Group Headquarters, Frankfurt
WORKSHOP METHODOLOGY & SYLLABUS:
The two-day programme will be highly interactive encouraging the participants to contribute their own personal and corporate experiences. The facilitator will offer his expertise, as well as, a variety of learning techniques such as case studies, self-assessments, videos and interactive activities.
A comprehensive exploration of contemporary strategies in Communications that you must use to communicate more successfully and, thereby, not only accomplish your personal or company’s goals but also advance your entrepreneurial dreams but also your career. The most significant take-away is that you must not only STRUCTURE your presentations but also visually DESIGN them.
After exploring communication strategies in Day 1, the focus on Day 2 is putting into practice (“learn-by-doing”) the lessons from Day 1 and perfecting new DELIVERY strategies – including videoing a simulating presentation – which will dramatically help you improve both your body language and voice and, ultimately, heighten your self-confidence.
SOME RELEVANT FAQs:
Payment for attending can be conveniently and securely made by credit card via Eventbrite and PayPal if you have a PayPal Account (easy to set-up). Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you an invoice.
80% of the MGT OPEN Training is done In-company. So, if these dates are NOT convenient for you contact us at www.mgtopen.com to schedule Corporate Communication, Leadership or Sustainability training to be held at your company at a precise time that fits your colleagues’ schedule. * BONUS: Our In-company training also offers great value with per person fees much less than Public workshops.
Bring your laptop and smart phone to the workshop with recent examples of Mission Statements, Corporate Values, Presentations, Speeches, etc.
NOTE: Due to non-refundable pre-payment for Hotel expenses, there are NO REFUNDS after the close of business Friday, 30 March. However, if you can’t attend after paying your fee, you are welcome to send a substitute colleague, associate, friend, to attend the next workshop of your choice OR organise 1-1 coaching