COMMUNICATIONS: 10 Essential Strategies to Communicate, Connect, Convince
“After undertaking training with Gerry Kierans, there was a palpable improvement in audience feedback – now I even receive enthusiastic claps! I highly recommend his training to anyone who makes public presentations or moderates internal meetings.” – Assistant General Counsel & Senior Adviser, European Central Bank
“It was an intensive two-day workshop but I was captivated the entire time. Gerry was simply inspiring!” – Head of Corporate Communications & Marketing, Wasl Properties, Dubai
In today’s competitive marketplace, communicating clearly and confidently is the most important corporate and personal skill. As a participant you will learn advanced strategies to give your company – and your career – a competitive advantage.
Communication professionals constantly face the challenge to design strategies which must communicate the organisation’s goals to meet the expectations of both external clients and internal staff. It is essential for all managers to gain these skills to accomplish personal goals and corporate objectives.
Workshops rarely offer the opportunity to improve crucial “soft skills” to transform your success overnight. This seminar will provide you with the opportunity to learn how to communicate more effectively, efficiently, confidently and profitably.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
In late 2017, LinkedIn surveyed over 2,000 Executives asking what skills are most needed for the year 2018 and Communication Skills were ranked #2. (p.s. One of our other MGT OPEN training specialties – namely Leadership – was ranked #1).
Following are some of the skills and strategies you will learn:
- CONNECT authentically – with greater self-confidence with colleagues and/or clients
- ASSESS your personal strengths as a Meeting Moderator or Public Speaker
- BENCHMARK your skills and be inspired by Corporate Legends of Communication
- IDENTIFY and FIX your company’s most urgent Meeting, Presentation and Corporate Communication weaknesses
- MASTER “neuro-scientific” STORYTELLING strategies to be more memorable
- ENGAGE staff or clients by actively involving them in the decision-making process
- STRUCTURE an easy-to-follow, memorable meeting, presentation or speech
- CONVINCE your audience with EMOTIONS (“They may forget what you said; but they will NEVER forget how you made them feel”)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is designed for Self-employed Professionals, Directors, Executives, Senior Managers and Department Heads in the Public, Private Sector and NGO sectors, specifically from the following portfolios:
- Corporate Communications
- Internal Communications
- Executive Assistants
- Public and Press Relations
- Sales Distribution
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Performance Management
- International Operations
This Communication training is offered as an In-Company workshop at any time convenient for your colleagues. Alternatively, it is also offered in two-day Open-to-the-Public format on fixed dates by either MGT OPEN directly – or by world-wide, external training partners.
For enrolment enquiries for Public workshops with MGT OPEN or external training partners or to organise In-Company training conveniently-timed for your organisation, we invite you to use our confidential contact form.