LEADERSHIP: Corporate & Academic Insights to Become a Great Leader
“During my many years in Leadership Development, I have not engaged in a more helpful and inspiring workshop. Gerry meets all criteria for excellence!” Associate Dean of Hong Kong University of Science & Technology – Singapore 2017
Through an in-depth perspective on leadership strategies from the both the corporate, academic – and political – worlds, you will learn practical, easy-to-implement strategies to dramatically improve your leadership skills and strategies.
BENEFITS of ATTENDING:
During the training, among other strategies, you will:
- LEARN the Key Principles of Leadership
- DISCOVER the differences between Leaders and Managers
- EMPOWER your Team to take-on more Leadership tasks
- MASTER 10 Communication Strategies to help you lead more effectively
- ASSESS your personal strengths and weaknesses as a Leader
- GET LEARNING MATERIALS of actual MBA LEADERSHIP programs (Harvard and other Business Schools)
- BENCHMARK your skills by being inspired by legendary leaders from the corporate arena
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
One key reason is in late 2017, LinkedIn surveyed over 2,000 Executives asking what skills are most needed for the year 2018 and Leadership Skills were ranked #1. (p.s. One of our other MGT OPEN training specialties – namely Communications – was ranked #2).
As the program title proclaims, after this training you will be equipped with a tool box of Leadership strategies that you can immediately begin to implement. These strategies will make you intimately familiar with the essential leadership’s traits such as envisioning, empowering, enabling and decision-making.
Moreover, you will leave the training with a comprehensive list of websites and blogs that you can use to continue improving your leadership skills long after the workshop has successfully finished.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is designed for all individuals from both the Private, Public and NGO Sectors who need to improve their leadership skills, specifically:
- CEOs, Board Members and Directors
- Executive and Senior Managers
- Department Heads
- HR and Corporate Communication Heads
- Team Leaders
- Self-employed Professionals
- Project Managers
This Leadership training is offered as an In-Company workshop at any time convenient for your colleagues. Alternatively, it is also offered in two-day Open-to-the-Public format on fixed dates by either MGT OPEN directly – or by world-wide, external training partners. For details on our next Open-to-the-Public workshops, CLICK ON the LINKS below:
- April 3-4, Amman, JORDAN
- April 25-26 in Hong Kong
- May 9-10, Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA
- May 29-30, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- June 6-7 in the Rheingau, GERMANY
For enrolment enquiries for Public workshops with MGT OPEN or external training partners or to organise In-Company training conveniently-timed for your organisation, we invite you to use our confidential contact form.