LEADERSHIP: Corporate & Academic Insights to Become an Inspiring Leader (Amman)
3 April @ 9:00 am - 4 April @ 4:30 pm
“Thanks for the extraordinary Leadership training at our Armoush Group HQ. The Executive Team from Finance, Marketing, Operations, HR and Sales have already begun implementing changes in their Departments. We look forward to having you return soon”. ~ Tareq A. Hadi, APL Jordan Associate Director & Commercial Manager, Amman, Feb. 2018
“During my many years in Leadership Development, I have not engaged in a more helpful or inspiring workshop!” ~ Prof. Steven J. Dekrey, Associate Dean, Hong Kong U. of Science & Technology, Singapore, 2017
“Simple yet very POWERFUL concepts of Leadership. One of the few “life-changing” training I have had in my career.” ~ Nasri Mohamed, VP of Customer Experience, Telekom Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, 2017
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
Due to the over-whelming success of two events – a Public and an In-Company Leadership workshop – in Amman in February, we are looking forward to returning again to friendly, historic Jordan! If April 3-4 is an inconvenient time, contact us to arrange In-Company training at a more suitable time for your colleagues.
Clearly, the above testimonials provide you with compelling endorsements to participate in this Leadership training. In addition, following are more reasons to attend:
In late 2017, LinkedIn surveyed over 2,000 Executives asking what skills are most needed for the year 2018 and Leadership Skills were ranked #1. (p.s. One of our other MGT OPEN training specialties – namely Communications – was ranked #2).
This workshop will equip you with a tool box of strategies that you can immediately begin to implement. The workshop will make you intimately familiar with the essential Leadership and Communication Strategies such as empathasing, envisioning, enabling and empowering. Moreover, you will leave the training with a comprehensive list of websites, case studies and other resources that you can use to continue improving your leadership and presentation skills long after the workshop has successfully finished.
The landscapes for business in Jordan, The Middle East and globally – and, as a result, also your career options – are dramatically changing: employees expect more from you; clients have more alternatives; and your corporate and career reach transcends diverse cultures and borders. To be an effective leader today you need to be able to respond to these challenges with emotional intelligence, expertise and leadership skills that are proven to work!
In two intensive but inspiring days, you will learn contemporary Corporate and Academic Leadership Models that will provide you with a “transformational learning experience”. The result is that you will become a more effective leader with broader horizons who can solve complex problems, create positive change, accomplish your targets, present your ideas and, most importantly, accelerate and achieve your career success.
– Printed Workshop Manual
– Post-Workshop Summary (PDF) for Continuing Study
– Framed “Certificate of Accomplishment”
– Two Group Lunches, am & pm coffee breaks / snacks
MORE BENEFITS of ATTENDING:
– MASTER 10 Communication Strategies to help you lead more effectively
– RECEIVE actual study materials from MBA LEADERSHIP programmes (Harvard and St. Gallen)
– LEARN from – and NETWORK with – other Leaders for two interactive and inspiring days
– ANALYSE the Key Principles of Leadership
– BENCHMARK your skills against legendary corporate leaders
– DISCOVER the differences between Leaders and Managers
– EMPOWER your Team to take-on more Leadership tasks
– ASSESS your personal strengths and weaknesses as a Leader
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
This workshop is designed for professionals from the Private, Public, Academic and NGO Sectors – and the Self-employed – who aspire to improve their leadership skills specifically:
– CEOs, Board Members and Directors
– Executive and Senior Managers
– Faculty and students
– Department Heads and Team Leaders
– HR and Corporate Communication Heads
– Project Managers
– Self-employed Professionals
SOME of our RECENT MIDDLE EAST CLIENTS:
– Armoush Group of Companies (Jordan)
– Zain (Jordan)
– Aramex (Jordan)
– Jordan Dubai Islamic Bank (Jordan)
– African Export-Import Bank (Egypt)
– Egyptian LNG (Egypt)
– Emicool (UAE)
– Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabia)
– Saudi Chemicals (Saudi Arabia)
– DUQM Authority (Oman)
– Wasl Property (UAE)
– Sadara Chemical (Saudi Arabia)
– Riyadh Cables (Saudi Arabia)
– Pepsico Int’l (UAE)
– W.J. Towell (Oman)
– Teyseer Trading (Qatar)
– Weill Cornell Medical (Qatar)
WORKSHOP METHODOLOGY & SYLLABUS:
Through an in-depth perspective on legendary leaders from both the corporate and political world you will learn practical, easy-to-implement strategies to dramatically improve your leadership skills.
The two-day programme will be highly interactive encouraging the participants (max. number of 15) to contribute their own personal leadership experiences. The facilitators will offer their expertise, as well as, a variety of learning techniques such as corporate and business school case studies, self-assessments, videos and interactive activities.
Module 1: Leadership Principles
– Case Study: St. Gallen Business School -10 Principles of Leadership
– 10 Communication Strategies to Connect, Convince and Lead
– Assessing Your Emotional Intelligence for Leadership
– The Role of Authenticity
Module 2: Empowering Your Team
– Benchmarking your Leadership skills via websites and blogs
– Learning how to sell benefits when leading colleagues
– Case Study: The Billboard Simulation-How to Lead Visually
Module 3: Leadership Style & Culture
– Leading others emotionally and through memorable storytelling
– How to create a “Theory Y” culture of involvement at your company
– Exploring Cultural Factors that influence Leadership
Module 4: Models of Leaders
– Differences between Managers and Leaders
– Examining Inspiring Leaders from the Corporate & Political worlds
Module 5: Vision and Values
– Determining and implementing Vision & Values in your organisation
– Case Study: Completing a Leadership Questionnaire that measures your organisations’ Vision
Module 6: MBA Programmes in Leadership
– Harvard’s “Snowflake” Approach of Shared Leadership
– Case Study: The Dancing Guy – The Role of the “1st Follower” as a Leader
– An in-depth look at “What Leaders Actually Do – The 6 E’s of Leadership”
SOME RELEVANT FAQs:
Payment for attending can be conveniently and securely made via Eventbrite and PayPal if you have a PayPal Account (which is easy to set-up). Alternatively, you can contact at email@example.com and we can make arrangements to send you an invoice.